This is the website of Pham Quang Hieu. I am a Senior Software Engineer at Woven Planet, a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation. Currently, I am working on autonomous driving technologies which can be deployed onto mass consumer vehicles. I completed my Ph.D. at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) in 2020, advised by Prof. Sai-Kit Yeung and Prof. Gemma Roig. Before that, I received my Bachelor degree at Ho Chi Minh University of Science in 2014. My main research interests are 3D computer vision and deep learning.
- Jul 2022: One paper is accepted to ECCV 2022!
- Jul 2021: One paper is accepted to ICCV 2021!
- May 2021: I am joining Lyft Level 5 as a Software Engineer.
- Aug 2020: I am joining Meta Reality Labs for an internship.
- Feb 2020: I am joining Lyft Level 5 for an internship.
- Jan 2020: One paper is accepted to ICRA 2020!
- Nov 2019: One paper is accepted to AAAI 2020!
- Nov 2019: I am organizing a short course at SIGGRAPH Asia 2019.
- Jul 2019: One paper is accepted to ICCV 2019!
- Mar 2019: One paper is accepted to CVPR 2019!
- Nov 2018: One paper is accepted to WACV 2019!
Quang-Hieu Pham*, Pierre Sevestre*, Ramanpreet Singh Pahwa, Huijing Zhan, Chun Ho Pang, Yuda Chen, Armin Mustafa, Vijay Chandrasekhar, and Jie Lin
In ICRA, 2020. *Equal contribution.
Quang-Hieu Pham, Mikaela Angelina Uy, Binh-Son Hua, Duc Thanh Nguyen, Gemma Roig, and Sai-Kit Yeung
In AAAI, 2020. Oral.
Paper Code Dataset
Quang-Hieu Pham, Duc Thanh Nguyen, Binh-Son Hua, Gemma Roig, and Sai-Kit Yeung
In CVPR, 2019. Oral.
Quang-Hieu Pham, Binh-Son Hua, Duc Thanh Nguyen, and Sai-Kit Yeung
In WACV, 2019.
Binh-Son Hua, Quang-Hieu Pham, Minh-Khoi Tran, Duc Thanh Nguyen, Lap-Fai Yu, and Sai-Kit Yeung
In 3DV, 2016. Best Paper Honorable Mention.